We are excited to announce a benefit change to our Mover’s Choice AIG Clients. Beginning October 1, 2014, Movers Choice & AIG will be providing select customers with consultative loss control services.
What is This Service?
AIG Programs Consultative Loss Control Services is customer focused support designed to help address specific needs and risk exposures. At no additional cost, AIG’s professional staff and independent industry experts will help your insured reduce the opportunity for loss by applying proven practices for accident and incident prevention. This service is a personalized evaluation of the insured prior loss experience and a review risk management and safety policies and procedures. The consultant’s findings will be presented in a detailed report that will include customized solutions and tools to help improve your ability to control losses.
How Does the Insured Participate?
- Over the next 120 days, qualified insureds will receive an appointment request from a loss control transportation specialist in their area. The goal of this appointment is to go overall the available loss services our program can offer.
- Accounts of $75K and over automatically qualify.
- Each account will receive a customized action plan.
- All insureds, no matter the size of account, also have access to the Paul Hanson Safety Portal, Lex Trainer, Risk tool System, etc.
- If any further questions contact Matt Schiefferly with Paul Hanson Partners at 707-252-5900.
The goal is to share our knowledge of contemporary safety and loss prevention practices to produce positive results!