In this issue of In The Driver’s Seat, we highlight the critical issue of Driver Fatigue. Take the time to watch our valuable training video on the Mover’s Choice Online platform to reduce this risk for you and your drivers.
Did You Know?
- An estimated 1 in 25 adult drivers (aged 18 years or older) report having fallen asleep while driving in the previous 30 days.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration estimates that drowsy driving was responsible for 72,000 crashes, 44,000 injuries, and 800 deaths in 2013. However, these numbers are underestimated and up to 6,000 fatal crashes each year may be caused by drowsy drivers. (CDC)
The Driver Fatigue Video Course will teach you:
- Why Driver Fatigue is the ‘Silent Killer’
- The Causes & Signs of Driver Fatigue
- How much sleep is enough to prevent fatigue?
- How to improve the quality of your sleep
Start using Mover’s Choice Online Today
Call to get started or if you need assistance logging in