Thank you for your support! Mover’s Choice had its best 1st Quarter New Business Premium growth ever! Send us your submissions today so we can continue the momentum into the 2nd quarter. Here is a quick update on the Mover’s Choice Program:
1. The Mover’s Choice Supplemental Application has been updated.
- Replacement Cost – Did you know that the cost to rebuild a tall building will cost much more then a standard size building? We have recently seen cases where our insureds are underinsured due to a replacement cost miscalculation. To assist you in calculating the appropriate coverage limit, we have added a question regarding the inside height of each building.
- Cyber Coverage is not just for large companies. Did you know 22% of small/medium size companies have already suffered from a data breach? We will be providing several cyber options on all future quotations, and the new application includes a few questions for us to quote.
2. Mover’s Choice is a proud sponsor of Move for Hunger! To Celebrate Move for Hunger’s 10th Anniversary we will be donating $100* when a participating Move for Hunger moving company requests an insurance quote. Send us your new business opportunities today! (*100 for every new account quoted up to $10,000)
3. Better Payment Options – Mover’s Choice has a new premium finance company partner that is able to provide lower rates and more payment options for our larger insureds.
4. Backdating Policy Update – It has been our long time practice to require all signed forms before we will bind an account. This protects both your and our E&O, and reduces any problems should a claim occur over the weekend. In the past, if an account renewed on a weekend, or in the event the signatory customer was ill or out of town, we could accept the request with forms and a No-Known-Loss-Letter within a day or two of the expiration. We are no longer able to accommodate this request.
5. New Insurance Program – BizChoice Transportation Integrated Logistics Warehouse Program provides coverage for third party warehouses and distribution centers. Learn More